- Unit Price
Made in USA 🇺🇸
- 83% Recycled Repreve® Polyester/17% Spandex
- Repreve® is one of the most certified, earth-friendly fibers available in the world. High-quality, recycled polyester yarns are made from 100% recyclable materials. Learn more here
- 200 GSM
- Top and bottoms are fully lined
- Certified Recycled & Ethical Source
- GRS and Oeko-Tex Certified
- UPF+/UV Protection
- Made with Creora® - Creora® is applied to spandex to deliver a higher level of chlorine resistance and longer lasting fit & shape retention.
*ALL SWIMWEAR IS FINAL SALE*
Please refer to the specific item size chart when ordering.
We are driven by a radical hope that the cycle of human trafficking can be broken.
With every purchase you make 10% is given to A21 programs in order to fund proven solutions.
Learn more about how your purchase makes a difference here.
To ensure the longevity, machine or hand wash in cold water. Warm or hot water can make the prints appear dull overtime and cause color bleeds. Always wash with like colors, and add in a color catcher sheet to absorb and trap loose dyes. Tumble dry low, or hang dry to prevent any fading. Cool iron if needed.
Returns & Exchanges are easy with our new portal!
Return Policy:We hope you love all your clothing from Tiny Roots, as much as we do! But we know things aren't always perfect. If you receive an item and are unsatisfied, for any reason, you may return your item if the item is unwashed, unworn, and in original packaging, including tags and returned within 14 days of receipt, for a full refund or store credit. There will be a $8 handling fee per item deducted from the amount returned to you, unless you wish to receive store credit instead of a refund and in that case the fee will be waived. If the product is defective in any way, please see our defective policy below for more details.
Exchanges: Need to exchange for a different size or color? Our new return portal makes it easy, you can exchange an item for a different size, color, or a new product, free of charge.