Crimson Vintage Twirl
- Unit Price
Enjoy the ultimate in comfort and style with our vintage twirl dresses!
- Fair Trade Certified™ product
- Buttery soft, stretchy bamboo viscose fabric
- No irritating tags, snaps, or buttons
- Beautiful double ruffle details, and a tiered skirt
95% bamboo viscose, 5% spandex
- Gentle Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low or Lay Flat to Dry
- Every Tiny Roots©️ print is authentically created and hand painted by our talented artist, Emily Drew Mash
- Beautifully packaged in our biodegradable bags as part of our Responsible Packaging Movement
Click here to see our size charts.
Please refer to the specific item size chart when ordering.
We are driven by a radical hope that the cycle of human trafficking can be broken.
With every purchase you make 10% is given to A21 programs in order to fund proven solutions.
Learn more about how your purchase makes a difference here.
To ensure the longevity, machine or hand wash in cold water. Warm or hot water can make the prints appear dull overtime and cause color bleeds. Always wash with like colors, and add in a color catcher sheet to absorb and trap loose dyes. Tumble dry low, or hang dry to prevent any fading. Cool iron if needed.
Returns & Exchanges are easy with our new portal!
Return Policy:We hope you love all your clothing from Tiny Roots, as much as we do! But we know things aren't always perfect. If you receive an item and are unsatisfied, for any reason, you may return your item if the item is unwashed, unworn, and in original packaging, including tags and returned within 14 days of receipt, for a full refund or store credit. There will be a $8 handling fee per item deducted from the amount returned to you, unless you wish to receive store credit instead of a refund and in that case the fee will be waived. If the product is defective in any way, please see our defective policy below for more details.
Exchanges: Need to exchange for a different size or color? Our new return portal makes it easy, you can exchange an item for a different size, color, or a new product, free of charge.